Welcome~!

Welcome all to my blog!
Here you will find everything you could possibly want to know about Pokemon. New updates on current things, and basic information.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

25 Days

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in a long time!  Can you believe it? 25 days!  Woohoo!
I have quite a bit of news for you all, too.
I got my shiny Suicune from Gamestop- Hopefully all of you have too, or have gotten the shiny Entei or Raikou prior- Because today is the last day for Suicune!  Remember, that these legendary beasts unlock Zoroark in Black and White.
In other Gamestop news, starting February 21st, Celebi will be available at GS, and this will unlock Zorua in B&W.  Zorua is so cute. :3
Ribght now, at Toys R Us, you can download Ash's Pikachu.  Has the same moveset as in the anime, which yes, means volt-tackle!  Yay for evolutionary family exclusive moves.
And lastly for Wi-Fi events- Starting March 6th to April 10th, you will be able to get the item Liberty Pass or Ticket (one of those, haha) to be able to access Victini in Pokemon B&W! Victini is only available this way and is a very cool 5th gen. legendary in my opinion.  Fire/Psychic, and its dex. number is 000!

That's all I have for today, but hopefully this plethora of knowledge makes up for being absent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Gabby... I'm an artist and a writer with a passion for Pokemon. :3