Welcome~!

Welcome all to my blog!
Here you will find everything you could possibly want to know about Pokemon. New updates on current things, and basic information.

Friday, March 4, 2011

AHH!!!

I'M BURSTING WITH EXCITEMENT!!!
TWO more days everyone!! Can you believe it?  There's just so much AWESOMENESS awaiting.
Sadly, some of my friends will have it before me, but I'm glad mine's going to be delivered right to my doorstep.  Very satisfying.
All I know for current events right now is that if you transfer your shiny beasts or Celebi to B&W through the PokeShifter- they will not unlock the corresponding events.
To do this, you must use the Relocator.  Which, like the mystery gift before, is unlocked by speaking a certain phrase to a certain person in Castelia City.  You must say, "Everyone Happy Simple Connection."
Easy, ne?  Yes it is.
Counting the hours practically!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Gabby... I'm an artist and a writer with a passion for Pokemon. :3