Welcome~!

Welcome all to my blog!
Here you will find everything you could possibly want to know about Pokemon. New updates on current things, and basic information.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

11 Days!!!

Ohmygod.  It's getting so close!  Can you believe it?  11 days everyone!  
On Monday, I was at the mall with a few friends.  I downloaded two Celebis from GameStop, (one to Platinum and one to HeartGold), and I helped my friends pre-order their copies of B&W.
I reccomend all of you get to a GameStop before March 6th when it ends, to download a Celebi!  Remember, it will unlock Zorua in B&W, and who wouldn't want little Zorua?  So cute!
I pre-ordered my copy of Pokemon White from Amazon the other day.  I wont get it right on the release day, but I'm so happy I have a copy to call all mine!  I'll be playing it constantly no doubt.  And I'll be majorly jealous of my friends who get theirs the actual release date.

In the news:
The device that allows you to transfer generation III and IV Pokemon to B&W, formerly known as the PokeShifter, is actually named the PokeTransfer.
Also, going on right now, you may want to download via Wireless Mystery Gift the shiny Suicune that's available.  This, like the other shiny beasts will unlock Zororark when sent to B&W.  I of course have all three. ^-^
That's about it for current events right now... I'll make sure to update as more information pours in during the countdown to the release of B&W!

With love, your Pokemanic-
Gabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Gabby... I'm an artist and a writer with a passion for Pokemon. :3