Welcome~!

Welcome all to my blog!
Here you will find everything you could possibly want to know about Pokemon. New updates on current things, and basic information.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

..Maybe one last post.

This is more so a post of rambling, but, you know how it is with us bloggers.
My boyfriend came over on Friday, and loaned me Pokemon Colleseum and a GC controller for my Wii, since my own GC isn't at my house.  I love the game, it's wicked fun and I think they definitely need to make one like it for the Wii console.
Also, I'm doing good in PokePark still.  Funny to think it has almost as many a=hours logged on it as my HG game does so far (40-50 something hours).  I've beaten it, duh, but I need to get all the legendaries.  I ran into Groudon in the Lava Zone and I screamed because it growled at little Pikachu me.... Thank god my boyfriend knows that I'm strange~

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Gabby... I'm an artist and a writer with a passion for Pokemon. :3