Welcome~!

Welcome all to my blog!
Here you will find everything you could possibly want to know about Pokemon. New updates on current things, and basic information.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Two weeks!!

Sorry everyone! This past week has been so hectic for me, last week before our February break, so many tests and assignments... Oh well! Finally glad it's break... I can spend it playing Pokemon. :3

So like the post says! Two weeks till March 6th and the release of Pokemon B&W here!  I'm so excited!
Here it is for current events~
Right now there is a shiny Entei available for download via the Mystery Gift function for all Gen 4 games, and once transfered to Pokemon B&W it can unlock Zoroark!  It will continue for Entei until the 20th of February, and then starting the 21st a shiny Suicune is available for download.  Yay!  And then also starting the 21st, Celebi is available through download at participating Game Stop stores in the US!
A lot going on this month, and surely more to come with the impending release of Black and White!
With love~
Gabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Gabby... I'm an artist and a writer with a passion for Pokemon. :3