Welcome~!

Welcome all to my blog!
Here you will find everything you could possibly want to know about Pokemon. New updates on current things, and basic information.

Monday, January 31, 2011

30 Days~!

So there's 30 days everyone.  Still excited as a Togepi with a poffin? That's what I thought~ :3
Anywho.  I'm so pumped, I just can't wait....
More on current events~
Recently ish, the Pokemon Company International has sent out an email stating various plans for the year dealing with the launch of Pokemon B&W.  Included in this is the announcement that the first two episodes of the Pokemon B&W anime are to air in the US on February 12th at 9am on Cartoon Network, one week after the Diamond and Pearl episodes end, and three weeks before the launch of the games.  These two episodes mark the beginning of Ash's journey within the region of Unova.
Also, two new dub titles for those two episodes have been revealed:
The first episode, the 660th episode, is called In The Shadow of Zekrom!  The second episode, the 661st episode, is titled Enter Iris and Axew!
I can't wait for them to air, I was just watching the 16th episode of the D&P series earlier this evening.  You know, the one with Paul battling Roark? I hate Paul...

Also, since I've added a lot of current events to this post, I don't feel like doing trivia at the moment.  I think I will later~

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Gabby... I'm an artist and a writer with a passion for Pokemon. :3