Welcome~!

Welcome all to my blog!
Here you will find everything you could possibly want to know about Pokemon. New updates on current things, and basic information.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

32 Days!

So, as most fans would know there are 32 days till the release of Pokemon Black&White here in the US!  Hurray!  I know that I'm insanely excited.  Sometimes it even keeps me up at night.
(I'm kidding).
Anyway....~
So, for the start of my blog, I figured I'd add in some random trivia to every post I do for B&W's countdown.


-The item "Fluffy Tail" an item like the PokeDoll that lets you escape from battle without fail, resembles Skitty's tail.  It's said to be this way because a Clefairy cannot be found in Hoenn.

-Not including when a Pokemon goes through a Forme change, Victini is the only Pokemon to have the typing of Psychic/Fire.

-Only Deoxys, Giratina, Arceus, Lugia, and Ho-Oh have battle theme music that is shared with no other.  Mew has its own battle theme; however, it is a remix of the Kanto wild-battle theme music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Gabby... I'm an artist and a writer with a passion for Pokemon. :3