Welcome~!

Welcome all to my blog!
Here you will find everything you could possibly want to know about Pokemon. New updates on current things, and basic information.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

GAHHH!

I've spent the last couple hours play PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure, and I'm working on getting the legendaries to come to the park.  Successfully I've gotten Jirachi too, and in order to get Latias, my favorite legendary, I have to beat all the Bonus scores on Pelliper's attraction, which I have.  Then you have to get Latias's bonus which is 30,000 points! I mean, come on!! It's so impossible, I swear you must need to collect every ring.  I'm so frustrated, my high score so far though is 28,900... Guess I have to keep trying! x_x

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Gabby... I'm an artist and a writer with a passion for Pokemon. :3